Empowering members to live their best lives by providing tools to support wellbeing.
The AZLGEBT Wellness Program is dedicated to supporting employees and dependents to achieve optimal health and wellbeing by:
- Increasing awareness to attain and sustain wellbeing;
- Empowering members to make informed health decisions;
- Motivating and inspiring members to engage in healthy behaviors; and
- Tailoring efforts to support members along all stages of wellbeing.
To support the vision, the AZLGEBT Wellness Program has put together the following goals:
- Support members in reducing their risk for chronic conditions
- Support members in managing their chronic conditions
- Support members in their mental and emotional health
- Support members in accessing and utilizing appropriate preventive care
- Promote wellness programs through tailored marketing efforts.
Reduce risk factors and manage chronic conditions
Get the support you need when you need it, where you need it.
Whether you are at risk of pre-diabetes or already have a chronic condition, AZLGEBT offers members with a solution to prevent or manage your wellbeing. Solutions to address pre-diabetes, diabetes and hypertension
Program components include:
- Cellular enabled devices
- Blood pressure cuff
- Expert coaching
- Health nudges
- Food and activity tracking and more
El programa Livongo está disponible en Español: Cuando se registre, usted seteará el idioma de preferencia y luego el medidor y el programa estarán en Español. Para registrarse en Español, por favor llame al (800) 945-4355.
Increase physical activity with fun, interactive challenges
Physical activity level is a key health indicator and AZLGEBT understands the importance of integrating healthy habits to maintain and improve optimal health. In order to support physical activity efforts and nudge members towards more consistent and positive behavior, AZLGEBT runs engaging activity challenges through the MoveSpring platform to make fitness fun for everyone. In addition to the regular challenges facilitated by AZLGEBT, members can also add their friends and create their own challenges.
Preventive screenings and services to stay on top of health risks
As part of the AZLGEBT Wellness Program, preventive screenings and services are brought onsite to provide members a convenient and timely way to protect their health. Preventive Screenings and services brought onsite through the AZLGEBT Wellness Program are covered 100%* for employees and dependents covered on the AZLGEBT Medical Benefit Plan.
Provides a snapshot of risk factors to development of chronic conditions, such as cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
- Biometrics include height, weight, BMI, blood pressure, waist circumference
- Venipuncture blood draw includes Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, Glucose, Kidney and Liver Function, Calcium, Electrolytes and more!
A follow-up screening scheduled six months after the Health Risk Assessment. The Healthy Heart Blood Draw is a convenient mechanism for members to monitor how their lifestyle changes affect their health. Tests include blood pressure, BMI, Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, and Glucose.
Comprehensive, full body skin screening provided onsite or in a mobile unit to detect a range of skin abnormalities.
Unique screening brought onsite that provides the following tests:
- Cardiac screenings include ultrasounds looking for blockages, reduced blood plow and rupture of the Carotid Artery, Peripheral Arteries, and Abdominal Aorta.
- Organ screenings look for any abnormality including nodules, cysts or changes in the organs’ structure through ultrasounds of the kidneys, liver, gallbladder and thyroid.
Routine mammography screenings are offered onsite in a mobile unit for women age 40 and older annually. A one-time baseline screening mammogram is recommended for women age 35-39.
A comprehensive prostate cancer screening offered in a mobile unit that includes the following:
- Venipuncture Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) blood test
- Digital Rectal Exam (DRE)
- Testicular Exam
- Urologist Consultation
Onsite quadrivalent flu vaccinations offered onsite to minimize risk of flu-related illness to create a more productive environment throughout flu season.
For the screening to be covered 100%, the member must be age and gender appropriate for the applicable preventive service.